Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm Back!!



Finally, I had some guys install an internet service at our house so I guess I can keep this spot goin again. It has been more than 3 weeks since I last updated this site. One of the good things that happened in the last couple of weeks was that some gals/guys got the idea to start a messageboard for the local hc punk scene. Good site for merch, shows, downloads, chismis, etc.. Go ahead and join: http://diypinoyhcpunk.com/forum.htm


The last show we played was the Baguio weekend. Saw some wicked bands that destroyed that night, both Baguio locals and some bands from Manila and Bulacan. Here's an idea, why not make an annual Baguio festival where a lot of bands can come up and play. A two-day fest sounds awesome. One day in Baguio just isn't enough. Big thanks to Keeyo and Doddie for putting us up and for the food also. Hope to see you soon.

By the way, here's the design for the new Bystorm 'Eternal' shirt. Check it out. P200 direct/P250 ppd in the Philippines. International orders, send me a message.

No comments: