Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mo Food! Gig Tomorrow at Cuerdas!!!


So I've been slacking around more and more. Been busy with the job. To make up for it, here's some nice food you might enjoy on the road. If you're like me who spend alot of time eating out, try these treats from Chef d' Angelo. A little pricey but I think it's worth it. Above is Spaghetti with tomato sauce. Nice. Tomato's always good.

Pesto Spaghetti with a ton of whole garlic. Can't go wrong with the garlic bread too.


I got to visit Bookay-Ukay again last week and we decided to try out TOMATOKICK which is located in the same building with them. Got there before 12 Noon and Bookay was still closed so we got to check out this place. Nice hangout for college types. Can you believe when we got there (around 1140 AM), a bunch of girls were already drinking Red Horse Beer? Haha. Got nice music too. Using an iPod and the same speakers I use in the house. Above is a pic of Garlic Pizza on Pita Bread. Nice. Kinda thin for my taste but good to try some new pizza.

Now, this one's good. Grilled veggies (eggplant, zuchini, black olives, cucumber, etc.) on penne noodles. More oily than I thought but much more tastier than I imagined it too be. Good for sharing. I can't finish a whole plate of this one. Didn't dug the accompanying wheat bread though.

BYSTORM will be playing again @ Cuerdas Bar tomorrow with THROW, OMERTA, NO PEACE IN SILENCE (replacement for SAUNA, those chumps cancelled! fuck) among others. This one's brought to you by Albert's FILTER ZINE. See you tomorrow!

Good stuff: Hardtimes.Ca on youtube (the guy's got really nice videos and interviews including Reign Supreme, Strife, Ceremony, etc.), Catharsis 'Samsara', His Hero is Gone 'Fifteen Counts of Arson', Hot Water Music 'Till the Wheels Fall Off', Liar 'Murder Manifesto', Ayn Rand 'The Best of Her Q & A', coffee on stormy afternoons...

Bad Stuff: nothing really...

Will try to keep up on my promise to review stuff and post on this site. No more excuses. I will also try to interview some nice people soon...

No comments: