Friday, June 12, 2009

greens combo meals.


vegie menudo plus creamy tofu with java rice
vegie "beef" teriyaki with afritada plus java rice


vegie burger and fries


Hey there. It's been a TERRIBLY BUSY two weeks for me on the job so I barely have time to do this thing and other activities as well. So if you're one of the few who expect to see posts regularly, I'm sorry.
Up now is a Greens Combo special. We al know Greens and how awesome their sisig is. But try to go there around lunchtime and you're in for a treat. They have a combo special, I think its Php 85 or Php 75 for two viands and rice so I guess its a fair deal. Try to check it out if you have time.
There's a bunch of upcoming shows in the metro and the nearby provinces this June. I don't think I have the time to go but I'll try and check it out also.
Currently listening: Burning Love 'Demo' (ex-Cursed people so you know its good...), Converge Live Series Deathwish, Left for Dead 'Splitting Heads', Klyesa 'Static Tensions'
PS. The current NBA finals suck. LA sucks. The UAAP season is not that far...Hehe..


No comments: