Sunday, July 5, 2009

Play 'Live Shot' shirt...


After an exhausting June month, July cam and was not exactly what I had planned. I spent the first four days of the month at the hospital tending to a loved one. I hate hospitals, the smell, the aura, everything about it. Anyway, we just got out today and I'm really looking forward to publishing more thoughts and stuff on this blog so I hope you didn't give up yet on this thing...


Up now is the classic PLAY 'Live Shot' shirt with green ink on white shirt plus a T4 logo at the back. Awesome shirt. Hopefully I can do that elusive Play interview I've been planning on doing for so long...


The weather this week has been terrible. F'n hot during the mornings and a thunderstorm in the afternoons. What the hell?! No wonder people get sick...


Currentlylistening to : Magrudergrind s/t, Reign Supreme 'Testing the limits of the infinite'

No comments: