Wednesday, May 19, 2010

When Armageddon's been lock and loaded...



Bane pic courtesy of Mel Towards The End

Fck yes. Words can't seem to describe the one hour or so of singing along, diving, dancing and partying with BANE last night. Still gives me goosebumps when I played 'Swan Song' earlier, which they did an extended version of last night. They played all the classics together with a couple of their new songs. It sucks that they got ripped off by some unscrupulous guys in the media.

Aaron Bedard said it best that at the end of the day it's not the financial considerations that make a tour successful but experiencing the friendship and music that is being shared by the hardcore kids in the places they play. Amen to that.

My body still hurts like hell. I got a bunch of pleadings to finish. Stuff for review that I got last night. So the blog will have a lot to carry these days.

No comments: