Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Reunion.



Thanks to everyone who made the show last night a great success. It was fun seeing friends, new and old faces having fun in the crowd. Thanks to everyone from Cebu, Gen San and all other provinces. Had a lot of fun and the first ever Pilipinas Fast Fest was f'n AWESOME!!!

I was supposed to make a show review but honestly it's still a big blur to me because of all the things that had to be done last night. Thanks to all the bands that came out and played for this show.

I still have a couple of Feud Reunion show shirts available so if you're interested, drop me a line. Very few sizes remaining.

Also, the PILIPINAS THRASH DETONATION tape is now available. 120 direct. If you want it shipped and received the next day, we can use LBC (which will make it more pricey but I recommend this if you're in a hurry or if you order more than one copy) or via registered mail (cheaper but it will take longer for your tape to arrive).

Video by Jep Peligro. Go to his Youtube site for more videos. I think he did the full set.

Anyone care to make a show review?

No comments: