Saturday, July 10, 2010

Clearance.





I'm currently raising funds for Still Ill 02 which would be released sometime this September (more on this later). I checked on the vault and I found some of these CDs lying around. I'll let them go cheaper than the usual price. More if you get wholesale. I have about thirty (30) copies of the Bystorm/Pulling Teeth split CD as well as the Richard Collier 'For the Love of Death' CD.

I asked around and it seems that most of the copies of the BS/PT split are all gone except for these batch and I'm thinking they won't be around for long.

I'll sell these for 175 direct and 150 each if you get five copies or more. I just want to get rid of these stuff ASAP. Leave a message and I'll get back to you. I'll even throw in a bunch of stuff (like a Rush IxDx demo or something).

I also have around fifty (50) copies of the PILIPINAS THRASH DETONATION left so be good to yourself and pick one up while its still around.

Good stuff: Bystorm practice and finalizing the new songs on the upcoming full-length...

No comments: