Thursday, December 30, 2010

Top Ten for 2010. Me.



I was thinking about what to write for my top 10 for a couple of days now but I just can't seem to really organize my thoughts in a top 10 of sorts so I'll just be writing some awesome stuff which happened this year:

1. Hanging out and playing with my kid who was nothing but AWESOME the entire year.
2. STILL ILL releasing three (3) important materials this year: the PILIPINAS THRASH DETONATION Compilation, the reissue of the BULLDOZED 'Demonyomurdergangcore' demo and BYSTORM's 'Lungsod ng mga Patay na Buhay'
3. NON-COMPLIANT ISSUE making waves by organizing big shows like the FIRST BLOOD show to start the year.
4. FEUD reunion at the PILIPINAS THRASH FEST (such a blast) which was subsequent to the FORGIVENESS DENIED/SAUNA/RICHARD COLLIER reunion show!
5. Crucial records like the new Bitter End and Rival Mob among others.
6. Hanging out/Road trip/Band practice/Coffee with the Bystorm and Rush IxDx crew which is always a great f'n time.
7. New TV and PC setup.
8. Movies and shows like Inception, Big Bang Theory, Chuck, Sons of Anarchy.
9. Giants winning the World Series and the Red Sox beefing up their line-up for 2011.
10. Meeting new and interesting people along the way.

I know I'm forgetting a lot of stuff but this is what's on my mind right now. Some stuff to look out for 2010:

Bystorm 'Sumalangitnawa' CD
Rush IxDx Collection tape
Feud Live Set @ Pilipinas Fast Fest tape
Biofeedback Tribute double tape

Just something to whet your appetite. There are also big shows happening but more on that later. Thanks to everyone for reading this piece I've been doing for I think two (2) years now and keeping up with my banter. Here's to good things for next year! Cheers!

No comments: