Tuesday, January 25, 2011

From another vegie resto in Baguio.




I know I have talked a lot about Azotea Greens restaurant in this blog, which is by far the best vegie resto I encountered in Baguio (still is!) but right now I posted some pics from when we ate their last December. I forgot the name but its some sort of spiritual type resto which doesn't use garlic, onions, etc. so I must say the vegie burger is rather bland. The tofu sisig is okay as well as the sweet and sour sauce but what's amazing is the veige embutido they served. I think they put cheese on it which made it taste awesome (sorry vegan warriors!) and made it stand out from the rest. The mountain rice sucked though. Should have put regular rice instead. On the cheap rates also. It's near the market and Hotel Veniz and on the 5th floor of a mall (I think).

Currently watching: The Walking Dead Season 1 (Creepy sht).

No comments: