Friday, August 26, 2011

Trash Talk.



Very cool colorway of the infamous Trash Talk 'Destroy' shirt. Simple. Loud. Trash Talk is awesome. Check them out if you have been living under a rock. No news from them for a while now so maybe we can expect something big to drop or they will just drop off the map.

I was supposed to go to Ten02 last night to hang out with friends and check out The Crimson Cartel show but I was f'n TOO STRESSED at work from morning till nightime. Even when it was over, I could still feel the effects. I'm not one to whine about the effects of work and stress but this one is relatively sh*tty so i figured f*ck it. I tried to urge myself to go but I couldn't muster enough energy. Dropped like a sack of potatoes when I went home and woke up to this rainy Saturday morning.

Good stuff: reading and drinking coffee on a start of a rainy day LONG weekend, Champion's 'Promises Kept' blasting out of the speakers.

No comments: