Friday, April 18, 2008

DANCE OF DECLINE (download demo!)






How you doin? Right now, I'm going to do something new with this blog. I'm gonna make a sort of tribute page to one of the bands that I really love (even though I was part of it which makes it kinda biased in a way, but what the fuck do you know anyway? hehe..just joking).


Dance of Decline was formed around 2001-2004. I can't exactly remember. It was more of a network of friends than anything else. Although the line-up constantly revolved, the personnel who took part in this project included: Beng, Mic, Timothy John, Binay, Crisanto (original line-up) plus some sessions/fill-in personnel like Easy (HTB) and Sauna's Nixon among others. It was always a great and fun time to hang out with those guys. The only regret that I had with this band was that we didn't had the opportunity to do a decent record. The only existing record as far as I know of Dance was a live demo recorded somewhere (can't remember either) which is now posted here in this blog for you to download if you want. I'm sure it wil be worth your while.


If you had the opportunity to watch Dance during those days, then make sure you DL this demo and share it. Hopefully, if our paths crossed again, we can make a decent record. But for now enjoy this demo. I know I did.





Download the file, send some comments. Much appreciated.

Good stuff: Boston Celtics, Morning coffee, Damage Deposit, Tattoo Wars, Samurai X (Season), Soul Control - Involution
Bad stuff: Lakers, blistering summer heat