Monday, April 14, 2008

Test Run. Intro.

Hey guys and gals. This is MIC of BYSTORM, TAKE-FOUR COLLECTIVE, former FEUD, RICHARD COLLIER, DANCE OF DECLINE and a whole lot of other uninteresting stuff. I'm sitting on my office right now and contemplating on things and found out that I have an existing account with this blog site so I thought it would be fun (re: not a complete waste of time) for me to finally get this blog going.

In this site you'll read about me and the stuff I do and like, upcoming shows and tour, I'll also try to post some pics I've taken, shirt photos, food photos, some commentary. Just general interests that you may want to read about.

That's about it. This is only a test run. I'll post some pics of new shirts available and upcoming designs plus some info for the upcoming CHOKECOCOI Malaysia/Singapore Tour. Thanks for reading and check this blog often. Add me up in your myspace: myspace.com/lacosanuestro or BYSTORM: myspace.com/xbystormx

- MIC

Good Stuff: Reign Supreme 'American Violence', Blacklisted 'Heavier Than Heaven, Lonelier Than God', Chokecocoi's upcoming tour, Magrudergrind '62 Trax of Thrash', passing the bar exams recently, new PLAY shirts

Bad Stuff: Looking for a new job

No comments: