Tuesday, February 17, 2009

second combat/motivation @ bacoor, cavite this monday!


Hey. So things have been going rather slowly the past few days. Just been too busy. Up now is the flyer for the the Second Combat/Motivation show at my hometown in Bacoor, Cavite. Nice to see that some guys there are keepin the flame burning. Thanks to Flowergrave for hooking up with the Cavite crew to set this show up. Awesome. So if you're in the area and not doing anything fruitful on a Monday night, please drop by and support this show and give yourself a good time.


The Second Combat show kicks off at Plaridel, Bulacan this Friday. Bystorm will be playing so I'm psyched.

Fuckn' great news. STAID had finished recording their 4-song demo at Earbender Studio last Sunday. I heard it and I was blown away. Review coming up later. Don't forget their debut shows at Laguna and Quezon City this coming weekend. Their demo will also be available at that show. Go nuts!


I stumbled upon a great Catharsis interview at Yann Boisleve's website. I was about to put it up a couple of days ago but then I forgot so I'd be posting it later. You'll love this one for sure.

Good stuff: A People's History of the United States by Howard Zinn, The Sopranos Season 3, The Simpsons Season 3, Staid demo, upcoming Second Combat/Motivation tour


posting more later...

No comments: