Monday, August 9, 2010

Catharsis.




Sorry for the slow postings this week. Between work and the hard rain, it's hard to get some materials for posting in this blog. Still working on some reviews and interviews so keep posted. Got some shows in the coming weeks so things are bound to heat up.

This is a Catharsis 'Eponymous' shirt printed by some guys from Flowergrave Collective. Awesome print and it would be impossible for you to get this anywhere else. Awesome stuff not only because Catharsis has not only been my favorite bands ever but this design is my first (major) ink. Go figure.

Currently listening to: Morning Again 'Hand of Hope', 'As Tradition Dies Slowly'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hi.. I'm from Singapore.. And I pretty much want to own this tshirt. Do you think you can help me ask the flowergrave collective people if they still print this Catharsis tshirt? You can email me at harudekore@yahoo.com.. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I love this shirt. Catharsis is second only to The Smiths for me. Please link me to a page where I can mail order this, if you would.

Unknown said...

My email: wildnessreturns@gmail.com