Monday, September 6, 2010

That Old Spaghetti House.




Is it just me or are most branches of The Old Spaghetti House gone? I can name only a few branches that are still around. This one's located in Robinson's Otis in UN Avenue.

Mozarella sticks and 4-cheese pizza in a thin weird shape. Tastes good but not commensurate with the amount. Not too expensive but it's not just that worth it. And those mozzarella sticks are a little bland for me.

I'll be heading to Singapore for a leisure trip for a couple of days but hopefully I can still post some stuff here while I'm there. I plan to get some stuff from SG so hopefully there'll be more Lion City content in the coming posts.

Bad stuff: UST bowing out of contention in UAAP (boy, do they suck!), Red Sox facing a tough climb in the AL wild card race...

Good stuff: Tiger Pussy 'Demo', The Weakerthans 'Left and Leaving'

No comments: