Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pino Part 2.





I've talked about Pino earlier in this blog and it was just an average visit to a new vegie restaurant. Well, from average it went to very poor. I mean the stuff I ate during my second visit just plain sucks. The vegie maki is the worst stuff you can imagine, the rice is very hard and bland. Just uneatable if there is such a word. And the mushroom salpicao looks like adobo but tastes like, I don't know how to describe it. Euw. And the vegan lasagna is at best below average. Avoid.

What sucks more: I just had an impacted wisdom tooth taken out yesterday and my face is still swollen from the two-hour operation. Was not able to play at Kalye Art Galery yesterday. Hopefully, we can make it up this coming Saturday which is also the closing of the show before we hit the first Non-Entities show in Makati City.

Currently listening to: 7 Seconds 'Scream Real Loud'

No comments: