Saturday, July 16, 2011

Reign Supreme 'Straight Ahead rip'




Sorry for the whole week with no updates. This has been a hard week to go through since one of my closest friends lost his kids during their birth. My condolences brother. They were laid to rest this morning and its now time to start the healing process and the recovery. They incurred a HUGE hospital bill in the process. If you want to help, shoot me an e-mail at stillillhc@gmail.com so I can send you the details on how you can help. Any amount will be greatly appreciated.

I'll be selling some stuff online to raise some funds and help out.

What we got right now is a Reign Supreme 'Straight Ahead Lion' rip. Awesome band and a classic design to pay tribute to. The Reign Supreme 'American Violence' 7" is such an awesome record. 'Testing the Limits...' was nowhere near it.

Currently listening to: VA 'Brutal Supremacy', SOS 'I Owe You Nothing'

No comments: