Thursday, July 21, 2011

Review: M.O.F. 'Most Offensive Fact' CD-R.



MOF was one of the bands that really created a good impression on me when we did the last New Blood show. That was the first time I saw them play and I was blown away. This CD-R contains nine (9) tracks of furious hardcore punk. I really can't place them or think about a specific band they sound like but they definitely take their influences from the local 80's punk bands (think Dead Ends) and injected their own elements to the sound, giving it an angrier perspective. Unfortunately this CD-R does not contain a lyric sheet or something. Would have loved to hear what they had to say. As usual, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. In the meantime, check this three-piece outfit out. Contact: mofcore@gmail.com.

No comments: