Sunday, June 29, 2008


KILL RATIO "Manila Destructocore Unit" shirt. I couldn't find someone to take the back pic. Great shirt nonetheless. Design by Dangleregs (free plug...)


Scenic view of Taal Volcano. Volcano within a volcano? Only in the Philippines. I got this shot around the first week of June when we had lunch with my parents to celbrate Father's Day. I was supposed to upload some food pics from the trip but it just couldn't be loaded. Don't know why.


I got to eat in one of UP's vegie restaurants. I forgot the name of this small 'carinderia-type' vegie resto that we ate in. Cheap price. Reasonable Food. This Menudo looks like it came straight out of your grandma's fiesta recipe.


I don't know what they call this viand but it has okraand some michay (veige meat), stir-fried I think. Iy actually tastes better than their Menudo.

No comments: