Monday, June 2, 2008

New Job; New Life?


Hey. I transferred yesterday to my new job. Had a boring first day but that's just how it is when you're the new guy, especially when you spent five (5) years at your old one. No bitter taste when I left. Kinda sad because I really made friends in that job, even though most of my co-workers there are much older than me. It was a blast but it's time to move on. I'm typing this piece at my new job. I guess I can update this thing more frequently now.

Up there is the flyer for the MAGRUDERGRIND's first show to be held at Dayo Bar, Quezon City on June 23., 2009. That' a Monday so come on your working clothes. Gears not allowed. hehe. The door price (P120) may be a bit high for you cheapskates but all the profits from this show will definitely go to the band to help them out on their Philippine tour.

Magrudergrind tour shirts will also be available on this show. Limited run of sixty (60) pieces from the band so make sure you get one. I'll post the shirt design soon. Keep checking.

The Celtics-Pistons finals was awesome. Watch out for Game 1 this Friday (Manila time).

Good stuff: Soul Control 'Involution', Bodhi's Vegie Chicharon

Bad stuff: Boredom

No comments: