Thursday, January 15, 2009

"viva pit senyor"

I just came back from Cebu last night. Would have loved to hang out with some cool hardcore punk kids but the schedule just didn't fit. Ddin't even see the world-renowned "Sinulog Festival". Work sucks. Anyway...

Cool wall art from the streets of Cebu. Proudly done by the "Ubec Crew". Go figure.

Penne Arrabiata. Awesome shit. A little more spice wouldn't hurt but this here's the real deal.


Fettucinne Arrabiata. I tried to order pizza for dinner at the same place but turns out they were out of pizza. So I ate the same sauce but this time with different noodles. Weird, huh?


Vegetable Curry @ Sunburst. To my surprise, this tastes good. Their rice sucks though. I was never the one to like cold rice. But hard, cold, rice? I mean c'mon. If you take 20 minutes to cook the food, you at least expect it to be hot, but noooo... I hate that place. F'n hungry as hell and that's what you get.
Good stuff: Henry Rollins 'Get in the van' audiobook, Celtics 3-0 run, Cro-Mags 'Age of the Quarrel', Eskapo 'Wind of Hell'
Bad stuff: tired...







No comments: