Saturday, January 24, 2009

"karate kid"



Red Iced Tea @ Karate Kid

"Sneaky" Chili Powder



Yasai Itame


Tofu Furai

Nothing special today. No big updates. Just a Saturday afternoon with nowhere to go. What we have today is some food from Karate Kid. I know you've seen them in the malls or something. So whenever you're out and looking for some vegies, and tired of Chowking Tofu, check this store out.
They got some tofu furai which is actually breaded tofu. They use really good tofu there. Firm and not soft and soggy under the breading. Plus you get 'yasai itame' which is a concotion of stir fried vegies. I love that shit. They also have this chili powder which is a bity deceiving (hence, the caption"Sneaky"), because doesn't taste chili aty first but then it creeps up and bam! And that is why you get to check out their bottomless "Red" Iced Tea. Only problem is tastes a little like Bisolvon cough syrup to me. Prety good, nonetheless.
I'm reading this awesome interview right now with Norm Arenas, done by George of Blacklisted. One of the best inreviews I've read in a while and I'm also currently listening to Texas is the Reason's 'Do you know who you are?'. Check it out:
It also has a great interview with Cold World, so hit that up as well.
We met Rupert of Eskapo last night and hanged out with him for his last night in the Philippines before he flies back to New York. The Eskapo tour was one of the best tours we had and I feel proud to have helped them set up all those shows. And I really hope they can come back. Good luck to you brothers...

No comments: