Saturday, January 31, 2009

food entries and an iced coffee...

Breaded Shitake Mushrooms @ Likha Diwa. They sliced the shitake mushrooms into thin concotions and put some nice breading in there. Should have made it more spicy but it tastes awesome. The bits of cucumber definitely adds to the presentation.

Afritada @ Likha Diwa. Shit. I don't like purple or "mountain" rice. Too heavy for my taste. The Afritada is pretty fair. I can do better. Hehe.

Iced Coffee @ Mini-Stop. Perfect after 2 hours of practice with the air-con busted. I love that motto, "Perk Up. Chill Out."


BBQ @ Likha Diwa. Don't like this one. Tastes like f'n charcoal. Ugh.

Kebab @ Greens. Instead of the usual BBQ, I tried ordering a vegie kebab. Thick tofu blocks, mushrooms, zuchini and pieces of BBQ abound. Nice, but I'll stick with the BBQ next time.
No stories this time. Nothing interesting has been happening lately.
Good stuff: Bitter End "Mind in Chains", "Climate of Fear", Deathwish Live Series, Boston's 10-0 run, cooking vegie caldereta yesterday


No comments: