Friday, December 4, 2009

Light and Green @ Mongolian Quick Stop


Right now we have y own version of a Vegetarian Bowl from Mongolian Quick Stop as an alternative to their usual vegetarian bowl which has tofu, bean sprouts, pechay baguio and rice. To mix it up, I added some nooles, more veggies and good news: I made it too spicy. All of you should definitely check this out.

For news on this blog: I started reviewing stuff again for this blog so if you're interested in having your stuff reviewed here, then by all means, send me a message and the stuff you want reviewed. For starters, I reviewed a couple of zines you might want to check out.

Currently watching: Bulls vs. Cavs, The Practice Season 1 (just started this week, from what I've seen, should be a good series), Big Bang Theory Season 1 and 2

Good stuff: jogging around U.P. while listening to everything Mental (Boston) recorded. Awesome sht., coffee, teetilldeath.com...

No comments: