Friday, December 18, 2009

Richard Collier '2001-2009'



Now its time for some serious and devastating news. After eight (8) years, a couple of full-lengths, numerous demos, singles and acoustic sessions, RICHARD COLLIER has finally called it quits. I've been with this band from the start, left two (2) times to concentrate on other projects but this band is one of the closest to my heart. I started this band with my childhood buddy and best friend and I guess we accomplished a lot with this band except touring since during the later years of RC, I was no longer based in Cavite and we began pursuing different interests. Apparently, these different interests became sort of a conflict with the band members which eventually led to its demise. I'd like to thank everyone who was part of Richard Collier, one way or another. It was an awesome time. Through the years my friends...

Currently listening to: Everything Richard Collier recorded...

No comments: