Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's been too long.



Sup everyone? It's been a couple of weeks now since my last post and I've been really dragging posting here for the sole reason that I've been contemplating on stopping it all together. It has been three (?) years i think since I started this blog just to do write about things I like which circle around our little hc punk community but lately the drive just wasn't there. Maybe because of disappointment on some people, maybe on myself. Maybe it's just the natural course of things. We'll see.

The pic above was taken at the Lights and Sounds show at the Ayala Triangle. Get into the holiday spirit. Had a blast just hanging out there. Got some posts coming so just check it.

Not sure on whether or not to do the annual top ten list. Hit me up if you're interested.

Currently listening to: Frank Sinatra 'The Very Best Of' on a rainy Sunday morning.

No comments: