Monday, December 12, 2011

Malabon/Navotas revival show.



Saw this posted on your fave social networking site. Apparently, this is a gathering of Malabon/Navotas based hc punk bands to revive the once thriving Malabon/Navotas scene. Great idea.I've always been a fan of regional scenes. Of course, it doesn't hurt that the area produced some of the great local hc bands of the 80s.

I still have a lot of stuff to post (zine/record/show reviews) and some random stories to tell but sht gets in the way. I used to be pretty excited to post something here. Anyway, it's not for the readers but for my personal consumption, the appreciation is just a bonus. So if things go well, I'll probably continue posting and if not then I guess a big thank you is in order.

The current: Sons of Anarchy (final episode), Boardwalk Empire, Cosa Nostra book, How I Met Your Mother, union meetings, Gameface 'Every Last Time', following the NBA and MLB story lines, HANGING OUT.

No comments: