Monday, May 26, 2008

Censorshit! Champion! Sbarro!




Hey. I know I'm still a bit slow in updating this shit but I'm trying my best. Fckn PLDT turned down my DSL application so I'm still waiting for the Bayantel guys to step up to the plate.



Right now, I want to talk about a band who wil be part of the PILIPINAS THRASH DETONATION : Cavite's CENSORSHIT! These guys have been at it since the glory days of Cavite thrash (think FEUD, YxFxCx, AxOxDx among others) and are still kicking ass! They have a demo CD-R out called "lantarang pag lapastangan sa batas at simbahan" . That shit was dope if you still haven't heard it. I offered them a slot in the compilation and they agreed. They'll be bringing in three (3) tracks which they recorded from Earbender Studios with Macoy Manuel so you know that recording is tight. For a preivew of the new songs and more info, check them out at:




Champion "Promises Kept" shirt


Again, not for the vegan at heart, cheese pizza, half-ziti with tomato sauce and garlic bread. Hiding behind the Coke is spaghetti with eggplant parmigiana. Heavy meal from Sbarro's. Nice. These corporations should be paying me.

Good Stuff: Magrudergrind "62 Thrax of Thrash", Verse "Agression", Blacklisted "Heavier than Heaven, Lonelier than God", Eskapo "Wind of Hell"

Bad Stuff: Detroit beating Boston 94-75 this morning, thenew Terror album (it's not that it's bad actually, it's just a letdown from the earlier Terror releases, especially "Rhythmm amongst the Chaos")

No comments: