Friday, May 16, 2008

Rainy Days and Mondays...

Well, it's been a boring week.. I still can't update this shit as much as I wanted to. The good news is I'll finally be having legit internet connection next week. I've been busy going around the metro this week looking for a sweet gig (good pay, good job) but nothing seems to fit right now so I'm still waiting for something good to come along.

I was supposed to update you folks on the upcoming PILIPINAS THRASH DETONATION but I'll save it for next week. I'll have materials from tow more bands so you know it will rage. Those two bands are CENSORSHIT from my hometown of Cavite and Bulacan's ANOTHER MORTAL SIN. Total thrashin'!

Tours: MAGRUDERGRIND will be coming from June 23-27 while CRUX from Australia will be coming from July 1-3. Anyone interested to help out, drop me a line, especially fro the CRUX shows. I'll be posting the venues for the Magrudergrind shows next week.

Tomorrow, BYSTORM will be playing in Batangas City along with Batangas heavyweights SAUNA, Cavite's NUCLEAR PUNISHMENT, CONDEMNED among others. Hope to see you there.

Good stuff: Celtics up 3-2 against the Cavs, Batangas show tomorrow, Ceremony, Thrash Talk - everything!

Bad stuff: headache