Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Upcoming Shows for the Rainy Season...

The chokecocoi Singapore/Malaysian tour is over and I heard they had a blast, especially the hc kids from the Lion City and Malaysia. Too bad, Sick of It All cancelled. Who's next?

Here's some upcoming shows for you. Up now is the Magrudergrind Philippine Leg of their Southeast Asian Tour. More info to be posted soon about the shows, band line-ups, etc. Don't miss out. Magrudergrind will knock you out cold. Plus, a couple of shows are happening in Paranaque City and Sta. Rosa City, Laguna so if you're down south, don't forget to check out these shows. Awesome bands.




I haven't been going out lately. I'll start my new job by Monday. Fairly anxious to do so. No shirt and food update this time because I don't have the cable to hook up my phone/camera with my PC at the work place. Definitely gonna do some shirts/food update next week. Plus I'll feature more bands that will appear in the PILIPINAS THRASH DETONATION. Keep your eyes/ears peeled for more info and keep checking this site for updates.

Good stuff; Celtics beating the Pistons for a 3-2 series lead; new shirts/records; Ignite'Past Our Means', Justice - everything; Look Back and Laugh - everything

Bad Stuff: Changing weather

No comments: