Thursday, May 8, 2008

I need to get new internet connection!

I hate my neighbor for locking his wi-fi connection. Can't update this shit as much as I wanted to. Here's some lame-ass updates. No graphics as I'm doing this in the office right now. I'll try to incorporate some as soon as I can. Been very busy this week also. I hate looking for a new job.

SAUNA "Deeper it Goes" CD Release Party in Batangas City this May 17. After a long wait, these Batangas destroyers will finally be doing a release party in their home turf. Be sure to go there and pick this CD up if you haven't already.

PILIPINAS THRASH DETONATION. The line-up and contributions are almost complete. I'll definitely make a detailed update next week. Really excited about this release.

CHOKECOCOI Malaysia/Singapore Tour will commence in two-week's time. All you Malaysia/Singapore kids better check these girls out. I assure you they will kick your ass. Plus SICK OF IT ALL will be playing some shows in Singapore/Malaysia. Too envious I can't come.

RICHARD COLLIER. I finally got the final mix from Darwin this week and the shit sounded awesome. It has been a couple of years overdue but it will be definitely worth your wait once it's out. I'll post some sample tracks for you next week. Check it out soon.

By the way, while wandering around this week, I got to eat in two restaurants in the University of the Philippines, Diliman Campus. One was named Chocolate Kiss, where I ate some pesto pasta. Not really good and too pricey. good "college alumni" atmosphere though. The other one was a Persian-inspired restaurant which was situated in a house (I think) but with a lot of vegetarian/vegan selections. I ate their vegetable delight and some Vegetable Samosa/Pakora/Onion stuffing in a 'Combination Platter'. Really good stuff. Lots of chili to boost. Not too pricey. But no air-conditioning? Fuck. It was hot that day. Unfortunately, I forgot to shoot some pics of the food. Definitely next time when we go there again.

I'll also try to feature some more local stuf next time! Peace out!

Good stuff: Celtics up 2-0 against LeBron and the Cavs. N95. Insted - everything. Iron Age - everything.

Bad stuff: no internet connection at home. Kobe winning the MVP plum.