Saturday, January 23, 2010

Baguio post 01: Zola Cafe




While walking around and looking for a place to hang out at BC, we found this little place called Zola Cafe smacked right in the middle of Session Road. Got to see a Free Wi-Fi sign and I'm sold. Brewed coffee here is 45 bucks a cup with one free refill so it makes it around 22.50. Fair deal. I think they use local beans because the coffee taste is different, good different.

Also got to to check out their vegetarian pizza. Nice crust. Loaded with veggies. Hot sauce and everything. I can hang around.

While talking to Keeyo of POE, he told me that this is where the 'socialites' of BC hang out. I guess that's why there are a lot of beautiful people out there. Plus the crew here is all smiles. So make a visit when you're in the City of Pines.

No comments: