Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dr. Tam strikes back!







It has been a terribly busy week at work but before it got started, I managed to hang out at Tiendesitas and Fun Ranch at Pasig City so I was able to visit Dr. Tam's Vegan Haus once again and it was great. Got to taste that authentic menudo meal again along with tofu kebab and sisig. Also got some fries from "Potato Fries" or something. Their fries/bbq concotion is awesome.

Come out and hang at the Discrimination Free show tomorrow at Ten02. Should be a fun afternoon. I wasn't able to go to San Pablo City today for the Lakefest because of some heavy work load.

Also, I heard somewhere about people talking shit about the First Blood show next week. As much as I would love to really talk about it, I realized that there are just too many dumb people who talk tough shit in hardcore, even worse than politicians, so I'll just let it slide. Dipshit.


Currently listening to: Bad Seed/War Hungry split, Colin of Arabia 'Pain Machine', Merauder 'Master Killer'

1 comment:

Claudia Lawrence said...
This comment has been removed by the author.