Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Two Album releases this Saturday





January 23, 2010. Saturday. This evening will have two new release partied both at Quezon City, one is from THROW, brought to you by the MAIM Collective and the other one will be the debut release of DEMOLITION OF FALSE PROGRESSION. Choose what show you want to go to or better yet, check out both shows since they're in the same vicinity.

Still at Baguio City, working and hanging out at the same time. Got some food/coffee/hangout pics that I'd like to post but I'm just in an internet shop and I did not bring my phone cable so I'll just post 'em this weekend.

Good stuff: Baguio weather, Azotea Greens, coffee...

Currently listening to: Madball 'Ball of Destruction', Leeway 'Born to Expire', The Rival Mob 'Raw Life'

No comments: