Friday, January 29, 2010

Red Kimono returns to LCN...






Great place to hangout on a Monday evening: Check out Red Kimono @ the UP Ayala Land Technohub. They have a nice vegetarian selection. How often do you see that in Japanese restaurants? And it's pretty diverse too.

In this post (in no particular order because I cannot see the f'n preview, only the codes): Agedashi tofu, Breaded veggies in curry sauce, spicy eggplant and California maki. To those who know me will immediately tell you how I hate maki but when I tried this on, it's actually not that bad. It's just something that I won't eat on a daily (or weekly) basis. Hehe.

Currently watching: Wanted (with Angelina Jolie). Quotable quote: "This is me taking control of my life. What the fck have you done lately?"

Bad stuff: Celts losing on a Rashard Lewis jumper yesterday. Should be an interesting playoff picture in the East.

No comments: