Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hoolllyyy sh*tttttt...



First Blood rippin it up at Ten02. Pic by Boyet Miguel.

Just a quick post today as I'm packing up my stuff to go to the City of Pines for a one-week tour of duty. My whole body (the neck particularly) is aching because of the very incredible weekend we had. I'm planning to make a detailed post about it when I reach Baguio City but I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who came out to support the show and destroy Ten02 with your awesome dance moves, all the bands that played, to everyone who helped organize this event financially, the logistics, equipment and everything but most especially thanks to the guys in Alcatraz and First Blood for taking their time in going to our country. It was all worth it when they said "Dude, honestly, this is the best show we've played in our entire lives". I'm still having goosebumps right now when I put on 'Just Look Around' by Sick of it All.

No comments: